Mixed & Special Use
Mixed use properties consist of a property with two or more different uses. Typical mixed use properties that we provide services for are a mix of office, retail, and/or multi-family. From simple row-style mixed use properties to mixed use land development, we have the know how to properly analyze this type of asset.
RSG Commercial can provide you with services for your special use property needs. Examples of special use properties are marinas, churches, greenhouses, car washes, air strips, recreational facilities, and many other specific use type properties.
Samples of recently completed mixed use and special use properties include the following:
- County ballfield in Herndon, VA
- Yacht building facility in North, VA
- New car wash in Front Royal, VA
- 6,000 square foot mixed use building in Alexandria, VA
- 2,200 square foot mixed use building in Front Royal, VA
- 100 acres of mixed use land in Loudoun County, VA